Full Program »
Homeopathy In Epidemics and Pandemics
Effficacy of homeopathy has been demonstrated in the treatment of several individuals suffering from acute or chronic diseases. Historical review shows efficacy of homeopathy in the treatment of epidemic diseases. Homeopathy has become very popular globaly in epidemics: epidemics of diphtheria, scarlet fever, cholera,malaria,yellow fever, flu, dangue..
Homeopathic treatment boosts the immune system and diminish side effects from conventional treatments. Antimicrobic resistance is an increasing problem making conventional medicine inactive and alternative approaches are needed. Vaccination programs are not available for many diseases that keep undermining the health and development of developing countries. Homeopathy could play an important role in the treatment of diseases where we have diminished immune system. There are several reasons why the homeopathic option for epidemic diseases deserves serious consideration:
• Homeopathic remedies create no side-effects
• Homeopathy is safe for pregnant women, babies and elderly people
• Homeopathic remedies are inexpensive
• Production, storage and distribution of homeopathic remedies is simple
• Homeopathy does not induce antimicrobic resistance
• Homeopathic treatment does not create more dangerous viruses and bacteria
• Homeopathy has been effective in many epidemics in the past and indications are very strong that it is effective in today’s epidemics
From the past there are sufficient evidence on the effectiveness of homeopathy in pandemics and represents a sufficient challenge to explore the role of homeopathy in this new COVID-19 pandemic.